Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Resurrection of Bigfoot Country, Part II 

Okay then!

It's a new year, and that means it's time to give this blog another go. This time around, I'm gonna be a bit less methodical about what gets posted on what day, but I'm going to be posting here more regularly. The majority of the posts will be in one of three categories:

Reviews: When I finish watching a movie, reading a book, playing a video game, or watching an entire season of a TV show, I'll post a review. Partially so I can keep track of stuff, but also to let folks know what's good and what's not. My intent is to do reviews of every movie I see and every book I finish reading... but beyond that I'll pick and choose what goes up as a review.

Monster Day: Of the various themes I had for the previous attempt at this blog, I personally enjoyed Monster Day the best. So I'll be publishing more installments of this feature every Sunday.

Miscellaneous Posts: Whenever I've got something else to say, I'll make a miscellaneous post. This could be anything, so I won't even try to predict when they'll happen!

Let's see how far I get this year before I get distracted!

1 comment: